Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update

I've been having a difficult time getting a hold of some contacts . . . I'm beginning to worry that I won't find any before our trip. From what I have researched so far Jackson Square seems to be the hotspot for artists, so if all else fails I'm sure I will have no trouble finding people there. It would just be reassuring to know I had more of a plan. 8 days really isn't that long of a time, and I don't want any of it wasted on trying to find something to take pictures of.

On a more positive note I am more than excited for this trip! Last week it really began to hit me more just how awesome this is going to be. When I was 17 I was blessed to be able to spend 10 days in Italy. It was a trip that changed my life, and I have a feeling that New Orleans will have a similar impact on me. I can't believe we only have a week left before we leave! Agh!!

No comments: